Programme Officer Job Vacancies in Malawi; This is the List of Vacancies available for 2022-2023. If you are looking for jobs around or near you look through the information provided. Leave a comment if the information was useful. Share the page with your Family and Friends.
DVV International, a German NGO working in the field of Adult Learning and Education (ALE), is recruiting a full-time Programme Officer to work at our Regional Office for Southern Africa in Lilongwe, with occasional travel within Malawi.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team supporting our work and partners to develop, implement and monitor interventions for adult education on the micro, meso and macro levels. Applicants should be experienced in implementing education and development programmes, have a solid understanding of ALE and, as a minimum, meet the following requirements.
- Malawian nationality
- A minimum of 3 years experience in adult education, community development or another relevant field
- A degree in adult education, development studies or related field
- A solid understanding of community development work (e.g. rural livelihoods and project management)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills
- Ability to write well in English
- Ability to draft, monitor and execute project budgets to plan
- Ability to work effectively in a team, under pressure and to deadlines
Programme Officer Job Vacancies in Malawi
Only candidates that meet these minimum requirements need to apply. Interested applicants should send a CV with three traceable references and a cover letter by Friday, December 24th to email@example.com with REF: PO2022 in the subject field. Only applications received via this email address by the deadline will be considered. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.