Riverton University Bachelor Of Accounting Course Details
Information about the Riverton University Bachelor Of Accounting Course Details for this Academic year. Applicants can find valuable insights regarding the subject on this page. Welcome to Studyinmalawi.com. The above is information will assist you to make an informed decision.
Details About Riverton University
The accounting major provides an extensive curriculum focused on developing career skills that address the needs of the workforce in the areas of accounting information systems, internal auditing, fraud, and federal financial management, along with preparation coursework for certification exams;
INTENDED PROGRAM OUTCOMES
The student who graduates with a major in accounting should be able to
- effectively with interdisciplinary professionals and diverse stakeholders.
- Communicate with financial and nonfinancial audiences in a clear and concise manner, by making appropriate decisions about relevancy, reliability, and medium.
- Research, prepare, analyze, and review financial and business data by applying accounting and business management principles and standards to produce financial and business reports.
- Proficiently use current technology and analytical tools to perform business functions, work collaboratively, and facilitate decision making.
- Employ analysis, critical thinking, and problem solving to identify, test, and validate processes, systems, and financial data to advise stakeholders.
- Define, develop, and demonstrate ethical business practices and accountability by identifying and addressing current and emerging ethical and regulatory issues.
- Develop professionally by collaborating, training, mentoring, negotiating, solving problems creatively, and participating in networking activities to demonstrate and develop leadership skills.
At studyinmalawi.com we provide you with Links to the most important information about the Schools. E.g. Fees Structure, Accommodations, Vacancies, Admissions, Official Address, Contact Details and History.