Riverton University BA Human Resource Management
Information about the Riverton University BA Human Resource Management for this Academic year. Applicants can find valuable insights regarding the subject on this page. Welcome to Studyinmalawi.com. The above is information will assist you to make an informed decision.
Details About Riverton University
Human Resource Management (HRM) focuses on the people issues in organizations, and refers to all of the activities an organization implements and uses to affect the behaviours of employees.
HR activities play a key role in supporting an organization’s ongoing efforts to adapt to change successfully, and HR professionals are sought by all sizes and types of organizations. HR activities include recruitment, selection, training and development, compensation, benefits, performance appraisal, employee relations, health and safety, and strategic HR planning. The contributions of HR professionals make it possible for organizations to attract, motivate, and retain a qualified and effective work force.
INTENDED PROGRAM OUTCOMES
- information regarding the effectiveness of recruiting methods and the validity of selection procedures, and make appropriate staffing decisions.
- Design a training program using a useful framework for evaluating training needs, designing a training program, and evaluating training results.
- Properly interpret salary survey data and design a pay structure with appropriate pay grades and pay ranges.
- Evaluate a company’s implementation of a performance-based pay system.
- Demonstrate knowledge of employee benefits concepts, plan design, administrative considerations and regulations governing employee benefits practices.
- Align HR systems with the strategic business objectives of a firm.
At studyinmalawi.com we provide you with Links to the most important information about the Schools. E.g. Fees Structure, Accommodations, Vacancies, Admissions, Official Address, Contact Details and History.