University of Livingstonia UCE Course
University of Livingstonia BE Information
Information about the University of Livingstonia UNILIA UCE Course for this Academic year. Applicants can find valuable insights regarding the subject on this page. Welcome to Studyinmalawi.com. The above is information will assist you to make an informed decision.
|Read Also» List of Universities, Colleges and Schools in Malawi|
Brief History; The University of Livingstonia is a private owned institution by the CCAP Synod of Livingstonia. It started in 2003 in fulfilment of Rev. Dr Robert Laws’ dream to establish an institution of higher learning. It is started at the place where Dr Laws founded the Overtoun Institute, which was known at the time as the ‘Greatest Achievement’ in Central Africa, specifically in relation to the offering of quality education and other social services.
Details About University of Livingstonia UCE Course
This is the Postgraduate certificate and it specifically aims at:
- equipping teacher trainee with knowledge and skills of pedagogy
- equipping teacher trainee with knowledge of child development
- helping to reduce number of unqualified teachers in secondary schools
- preparing teacher trainee in various Management and leadership roles in schools
The programme is tenable at Laws Campus with two residential sessions of 2 months (July/August) for full time training.
- Applicants should hold degrees from recognised institutions.
- Applicants should be those who either teach in secondary and/or tertiary institutions without teaching qualifications, or are interested in joining teaching at secondary school level.
At studyinmalawi.com we provide you with Links to the most important information about the Schools. E.g. Fees Structure, Accommodations, Vacancies, Admissions, Official Address, Contact Details and History.