University of Livingstonia Environmental Management
Information about the University of Livingstonia UNILIA Environmental Management for this Academic year. Applicants can find valuable insights regarding the subject on this page. Welcome to Studyinmalawi.com. The above is information will assist you to make an informed decision.
Brief History; The University of Livingstonia is a private owned institution by the CCAP Synod of Livingstonia. It started in 2003 in fulfilment of Rev. Dr Robert Laws’ dream to establish an institution of higher learning. It is started at the place where Dr Laws founded the Overtoun Institute, which was known at the time as the ‘Greatest Achievement’ in Central Africa, specifically in relation to the offering of quality education and other social services.
Details About University of Livingstonia UNILIA
Objectives of the programme are to produce graduates that are able to:
- apply knowledge and skills from different disciplines to environmental management practice;
- provide sound leadership with interdisciplinary scientific, management and policy skills to deal with today’s environmental problems;
- carry out research to provide solutions to complex environmental problems;
- develop programmes for effective environmental management practices at different levels of society.
- Applicants should have a full MSCE Certificate or its equivalent with six (6) credits including English, Biology and any of the following: Mathematics, Physical Science, and Geography – Duration 4 years
- Applicants with Diplomas will be admitted in year 2 or year 3 depending on what they studied at Diploma level subject to scrutiny of their transcripts – 2 Years
- Applicants with Certificates in Forestry, Environmental Management and Climate change will be enrolled in first year.
At studyinmalawi.com we provide you with Links to the most important information about the Schools. E.g. Fees Structure, Accommodations, Vacancies, Admissions, Official Address, Contact Details and History.