University of Livingstonia Computer Engineering Course
Information about the University of Livingstonia UNILIA Computer Engineering Course for this Academic year. Applicants can find valuable insights regarding the subject on this page. Welcome to Studyinmalawi.com. The above is information will assist you to make an informed decision.
Brief History; The University of Livingstonia is a private owned institution by the CCAP Synod of Livingstonia. It started in 2003 in fulfilment of Rev. Dr Robert Laws’ dream to establish an institution of higher learning. It is started at the place where Dr Laws founded the Overtoun Institute, which was known at the time as the ‘Greatest Achievement’ in Central Africa, specifically in relation to the offering of quality education and other social services.
Details About University of Livingstonia UNILIA
The objectives of this Programme are to:
- produce graduates capable of practicing computer engineering to serve Malawi and the regional industries, government agencies, or national and international industries;
- produce graduates with the necessary background and technical skills to work professionally in one or more of the following areas: computer hardware and software design, computer-based systems, computer network design, system integration, electronic design automation;
- prepare graduates for personal and professional success with awareness and commitment to their ethical and social responsibilities, both as individuals and team environments;
- prepare graduates capable of entering and succeeding in an advanced degree program in a field such as engineering, science, or business;
- produce graduates with the necessary background and technical skills conduct research in related computer technologies;
- produce entrepreneurship-oriented graduates who are able to provide products and services to the community.
- Applicants must have a full MSCE or its equivalent with six (6) credits, including English, Mathematics and Physical Science.
- Applicants with Diploma in Computer Engineering and/or equivalent may be exempted in first year, provided they covered a strong theoretical and practical foundation in digital fundamentals programming, systems analysis and design and other courses offered in the lower years at a recognised institution.
- Applicants are required to poses a laptop computer.
At studyinmalawi.com we provide you with Links to the most important information about the Schools. E.g. Fees Structure, Accommodations, Vacancies, Admissions, Official Address, Contact Details and History.