University of Livingstonia Tuition Fees 2022-2023
University of Livingstonia Tuition Fees 2022-2023
Information about the University of Livingstonia UNILIA Tuition Fees for this Academic year. Applicants can find valuable insights regarding the subject on this page. Welcome to Studyinmalawi.com. The above is information will assist you to make an informed decision.
|Read Also» List of Universities, Colleges and Schools in Malawi|
Brief History; The University of Livingstonia is a private owned institution by the CCAP Synod of Livingstonia. It started in 2003 in fulfilment of Rev. Dr Robert Laws’ dream to establish an institution of higher learning. It is started at the place where Dr Laws founded the Overtoun Institute, which was known at the time as the ‘Greatest Achievement’ in Central Africa, specifically in relation to the offering of quality education and other social services.
Details About University of Livingstonia UNILIA
The University of Livingstonia School Fees 2022-2023 is published. All New & Old Students are expected to check the school fees. Are You wandering How much University of Livingstonia School Fees cost? Congratulations, You’ve come to the right place.
The Management of University of Livingstonia (UNILIA) has released the School Fees for the 2022-2023 Academic Session. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking. There are different school fees for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate students.
University of Livingstonia School Fees
Below are the direct links to the UNILIA School Fees Schedule of the Various programmes offered by the University.
It is expected that every concerned student should endeavor to check the schedule of fees, so as to be sure of the exact amount.
1. METHOD OF PAYMENT OF FEES PER SEMESTER
All applicants should provide proof of capability to pay the required fees.
Students should pay half of the required fees per semester in order to be registered. The fees balance should be paid in at least two instalments before commencing date of examinations.
Students are required to deposit fees to the bank and produce the deposit slip during registration.
Only students who have paid the required fees and fulfilled registration requirements will be given authority to attend classes and access other services.
The Council of the University of Livingstonia reserves the right to amend all fees during the course of the academic year.
2. FEES STRUCTURE PER SEMESTER FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES:
|DESCRIPTION||2022 – 2023 ACADEMIC YEAR MK|
|Administrative and Academic Fees||97,000.00|
FEES FOR UNIVERSITY CERTIFICATE OF EDUCATION
Fees for UCE is Three Hundred Thousand kwacha only (MK300,000) per semester. Candidates should note that UCE begins first week of July every year.
- The collection and determination of catering fees is solely in the hands of service providers. Students will be expected to pay directly to service providers for their food. Details of payments will be provided in the offer letter.
- The University does not use an agent in recruitment of its students,
- Those students scheduled for Teaching Practice and Attachments will be required to pay a contribution fee of MK50, 000.00 before commencement of these programmes. This fee does not cater for accommodation.
- Details of fees payment will be communicated in admission letters.
- The application fee of MK7,000 should be deposited into the following account:
B. POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME: Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for admission into two-year postgradute programmes for the September intake of the 2022 – 2023 Academic Year. Minimum entry requirements for specific programmes are outlined below;
- The programmes will be offered through both Coursework and Research, or by Research only.
- The Masters by Coursework and Research will be done in two years, with one year dedicated to coursework on the campus, while the second year to research.
- Masters by Research will be completed in three years, through extensive research work, writing of modules and a dissertation.
Interested candidates should possess a Bachelors degree in Theology, or Education (humanities), or Social and Development Studies, with credit, or equivalent fields from a well-recognized institution. Students with a strong pass in the stated fields may also be considered.
Total Fees per student and per whole programme period is shown below:
- Masters by Coursework will be
- Local Students = MK 1, 500, 000. 00
- SADC students = $ 2,400.00
- Other international students = $ 2,600.00
- Masters by Research Only will be:
- Local students = MK 1, 300, 000. 00
- SADC students = $ 2,500.00
- Other international students = $ 2,500.00
Upon admission into the programmes, students should pay atleast half of the required fees for the whole programme. The remaining fees balance could be paid in one or two instalments after registratioin.
Other related costs such as accommodation, meals, book allowances, field research and medical cover will be the student’s responsibility.
Application forms can be accessed on the University website (www.unilia.ac.mw), University Central Office or the faculty offices at Ekwendeni. In case the forms are not available, applicants can simply send their application letters to the University Registrar.
An application fee of MK 10,000.00 should be paid through the following bank account:
Name of the Bank: First Capital Bank (FCB)
Name of the Account: University of Livingstonia
Account Number: 0272378334,
At studyinmalawi.com we provide you with Links to the most important information about the Schools. E.g. Fees Structure, Accommodations, Vacancies, Admissions, Official Address, Contact Details and History.