Unicaf University Malawi Master of Public Administration
Information about the Unicaf University Malawi Master of Public Administration for this Academic year. Applicants can find valuable insights regarding the subject on this page. Welcome to Studyinmalawi.com. The above is information will assist you to make an informed decision.
Brief History; Unicaf University pursues excellence in teaching and student achievement while ensuring a high degree of satisfaction in a dynamic online environment. Unicaf University is committed to setting high standards in Higher Education while working with relevant stakeholders to drive the evolution of online learning. Unicaf University aims to become the leading tertiary institution in Africa, recognized for its outstanding contribution to teaching, learning and research.
Details About Unicaf University Malawi
The MPA has been designed to develop professionals in the public sector, who understand the increasingly complex issues shaping policies and projects at the local and national level, and who have the necessary analytical and managerial skills to apply their knowledge to real world situations. The Master in Public Administration programme equips graduates with the skills, perspectives and understanding needed to function effectively in solving problems and tackling challenges within the wider public sector.
Delivery Mode: Online and through Supported Open Learning
- Regular admission to a Master’s programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree
- Applicants with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry
- HND Relevant holders with good relevant work experience (post graduation) may be considered for entry
- English proficiency (if the Bachelor degree was not taught in English)
- Updated CV
- One official letter of recommendation (either Academic or Business)
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 words)
- Copy of passport or ID
At studyinmalawi.com we provide you with Links to the most important information about the Schools. E.g. Fees Structure, Accommodations, Vacancies, Admissions, Official Address, Contact Details and History.