Unicaf University Malawi MA Education
Information about the Unicaf University Malawi MA Education for this Academic year. Applicants can find valuable insights regarding the subject on this page. Welcome to Studyinmalawi.com. The above is information will assist you to make an informed decision.
Brief History; Unicaf University pursues excellence in teaching and student achievement while ensuring a high degree of satisfaction in a dynamic online environment. Unicaf University is committed to setting high standards in Higher Education while working with relevant stakeholders to drive the evolution of online learning. Unicaf University aims to become the leading tertiary institution in Africa, recognized for its outstanding contribution to teaching, learning and research.
Details About Unicaf University Malawi
During this course, students will be able to study basic principles within the Education sector and gain significant skills and knowledge in order to become successful educators. They will
also be able to become excellent professionals in education transferring their knowledge to potential students.
The course will enable students to become efficiently equipped with all the necessary skills and knowledge in order to advance in international organizations and achieve positive results when operating in executive positions.
Aims of the Programme
The course aims to:
1) Provide access to a coherent framework of professional development;
2) Provide a context for personal, professional and academic development which builds upon the concept of the reflective practitioner and is grounded in a critical approach to and effective synthesis of attendant issues of theory and practice;
3) Offer participants a programme of study which is both intellectually rigorous and academically challenging and requires them to develop their skills of communication, analysis
and research at Master’s level;
4) Encourage practitioners to take more responsibility for directing their own development including through the selection of a range of modules identified to meet their particular
requirements in terms of content, sequence and time and the negotiation of individualized assessment programmes;
5) Increase the range of teaching, learning and research methodologies available to practioners in Education and related settings;
Objectives of the Programme
1. Increase understanding of multi-disciplinary working in an education context through both the curriculum and through the experience of studying alongside students drawn form a broad range of professions;
2. Provide an opportunity for practitioners to make a contribution to the body of knowledge and understanding in Education and related fields;
3. Raise quality in the professional field of the participant;
4. Raise standards in schools, colleges or other relevant settings.
At studyinmalawi.com we provide you with Links to the most important information about the Schools. E.g. Fees Structure, Accommodations, Vacancies, Admissions, Official Address, Contact Details and History.