Unicaf University Malawi LLM – Master of Laws
Information about the Unicaf University Malawi LLM – Master of Laws for this Academic year. Applicants can find valuable insights regarding the subject on this page. Welcome to Studyinmalawi.com. The above is information will assist you to make an informed decision.
Brief History; Unicaf University pursues excellence in teaching and student achievement while ensuring a high degree of satisfaction in a dynamic online environment. Unicaf University is committed to setting high standards in Higher Education while working with relevant stakeholders to drive the evolution of online learning. Unicaf University aims to become the leading tertiary institution in Africa, recognized for its outstanding contribution to teaching, learning and research.
Details About Unicaf University Malawi
The LLM programme is intended for those who wish to pursue further legal studies after completing their first degree in law, including those who are considering an academic career, or intend to practice law. At the end of this postgraduate programme graduates have greatly enhanced knowledge of their chosen specialist subject areas, an increased ability to apply sophisticated and rigorous analytical techniques to primary and secondary legal materials, and to advance evaluations of doctrinal and policy arguments in the fields of their studies and beyond.
Delivery Mode: Online and through Supported Open Learning.
- Regular admission to a Master’s programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree
- Applicants with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry
- HND Relevant holders with good relevant work experience (post graduation) may be considered for entry
- English proficiency (if the Bachelor degree was not taught in English)
- Updated CV
- One official letter of recommendation (either Academic or Business)
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 words)
- Copy of passport or ID
At studyinmalawi.com we provide you with Links to the most important information about the Schools. E.g. Fees Structure, Accommodations, Vacancies, Admissions, Official Address, Contact Details and History.