Unicaf University Malawi LLB – Bachelor of Laws
Information about the Unicaf University Malawi LLB – Bachelor of Laws for this Academic year. Applicants can find valuable insights regarding the subject on this page. Welcome to Studyinmalawi.com. The above is information will assist you to make an informed decision.
Brief History; Unicaf University pursues excellence in teaching and student achievement while ensuring a high degree of satisfaction in a dynamic online environment. Unicaf University is committed to setting high standards in Higher Education while working with relevant stakeholders to drive the evolution of online learning. Unicaf University aims to become the leading tertiary institution in Africa, recognized for its outstanding contribution to teaching, learning and research.
Details About Unicaf University Malawi
During this course, students will be able to study the basic principles of Law, legal processes and legal concepts. They will gain profound knowledge of litigation and law application and procedures in order to operate, with the adequate proficiency, in positions of Law enforcement and practice.
Students will acquire a first degree in law, which would allow them to be admitted to the legal profession or to work as a legal consultant by developing skills and abilities pertinent to a lawyer, such as problem-solving, critical thinking, self-motivation and specialised knowledge
of the law.
Aims of the Programme
The aims of the programme are the following:
1. To provide sufficient knowledge and skills to the students in the field of Law.
2. To enable graduates of the programme to be employed in fields relevant to the legal profession such as advocates, judges, notaries, legal consultants, private and public organizations, non-governmental organizations, private companies etc.
Objectives of the Programme
On completion of the programme the students should:
1. Develop a sound understanding of the foundations and socio-legal environment of law as well as analytical and research skills.
2. Develop a critical understanding and specialized knowledge of a wide range of courses in law covering the entire range of legal knowledge
3. Be exposed to a wide range of disciplinary approaches to legal study, encouraging them to reflect on the complexity of legal practice and on the variety of ways of understanding law’s role in contemporary society.
Programme Learning Outcomes
The key learning outcomes of this programme are:
1. To familiarize students with the principle features of the legal system including general familiarity with its institutions and procedures.
2. To demonstrate knowledge of legal principles and values in a wide range of topics.
3. To demonstrate some in-depth knowledge of specialist areas.
4. To demonstrate critical awareness in the analysis of the legal order.
5. To demonstrate ability to identify and comprehend legal issues.
6. To demonstrate ability to decide whether factual circumstances are sufficiently elucidated for a legal decision.
7. To demonstrate ability to identify debates and engage with these while accurately reporting the applicable law.
8. To demonstrate ability to act independently in planning and undertaking complex legal tasks.
9. To demonstrate ability to read a range of complex works within and about law and to summarize their arguments accurately.
10. To demonstrate ability to conduct legal research in order to provide legal advice.
11. To demonstrate ability to reflect on own learning.
At studyinmalawi.com we provide you with Links to the most important information about the Schools. E.g. Fees Structure, Accommodations, Vacancies, Admissions, Official Address, Contact Details and History.