Unicaf University Malawi BSc in Supply Chain
Information about the Unicaf University Malawi BSc in Supply Chain for this Academic year. Applicants can find valuable insights regarding the subject on this page. Welcome to Studyinmalawi.com. The above is information will assist you to make an informed decision.
Brief History; Unicaf University pursues excellence in teaching and student achievement while ensuring a high degree of satisfaction in a dynamic online environment. Unicaf University is committed to setting high standards in Higher Education while working with relevant stakeholders to drive the evolution of online learning. Unicaf University aims to become the leading tertiary institution in Africa, recognized for its outstanding contribution to teaching, learning and research.
Details About Unicaf University Malawi
The BSc Supply Chain Management and Logistics offers its students expertise in all aspects of supply chain management, and enables them to specialize in a number of methods and techniques regarding the theoretical as well as the technical part of the industry. Students are able to study in depth all significant areas in supply chain management and develop the required understanding in order to be successful in this sector.
Educational aims/key skills
The objectives of the programme are the following:
See Also: Lake Malawi University Admission Portal
1. To identify the fundamental theories and concepts and methods that inform supply chain management within a variety of organizational settings and in a variety of disciplines.
2. To demonstrate detailed knowledge and understanding of specialized areas pertaining to different supply chain functions.
3. To display specialized technical, analytical and creative skills which are fundamental to problem solving and decision making.
4. To apply knowledge in a variety of enterprise settings.
5. To transfer and apply skills developed to a range of situations including the workplace and further study.
6. To cultivate skills in problem identification, research design, data analysis and problem solving and exploit those skills to enhance innovation and facilitate process optimization.
Delivery Mode: Online and through Supported Open Learning
- Regular admission to a Bachelor’s degree programme requires the High School Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma may be considered for entry.
- Applicants with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma in a relevant area may be considered for credit transfer.
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum academic requirements but who have at least 2 years relevant post secondary professional experience may be considered for entry
- English proficiency.
- Copy of passport or ID
At studyinmalawi.com we provide you with Links to the most important information about the Schools. E.g. Fees Structure, Accommodations, Vacancies, Admissions, Official Address, Contact Details and History.