Nkhoma University Admission Requirements 2022-2023
Information about the Nkhoma University NKHUNI Admission Requirements for this Academic year. Applicants can find valuable insights regarding the subject on this page. Welcome to Studyinmalawi.com. The above is information will assist you to make an informed decision.
Brief History; Nkhoma University was registered by Malawi Government in November, 2011. It was operationalized in June, 2013; officially launched in August, 2015; and registered by National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) in 2015. The University was accredited by NCHE in November, 2016. Our vision is to be a Centre of Excellence in Creating Academic Knowledge for Sustainable Development.
Details About Nkhoma University
Requirements are specified whenever there is an advert. The following remains general requirements:
- K10,000 application fee
- 2 Passport-sized photos (colour)
- For Master Programmes, candidates should have first Degree from a recognized institution
- For Degree Programmes under generic and ODL, candidates should possess an MSCE or its equivalent with 6 credits including English or a notification of results
- Entry for Weekend/Evening candidates must have MSCE or its equivalent with a minimum of 4 credits and any relevant diplomas/certificate(s) from recognized institution
- Diploma Programmes require a minimum of 3 credits at MSCE. University Certificate in Education (UCE) requires Bachelor’s degree and/or a minimum of a University diploma from a recognized institution.
At studyinmalawi.com we provide you with Links to the most important information about the Schools. E.g. Fees Structure, Accommodations, Vacancies, Admissions, Official Address, Contact Details and History.