Malawi Assemblies of God University Intake Advert 2022-2023
Information about the Malawi Assemblies of God University MAGU Intake Advert for this Academic year. Applicants can find valuable insights regarding the subject on this page. Welcome to Studyinmalawi.com. The above is information will assist you to make an informed decision.
Brief History; Malawi Assemblies of God University exists to provide leaders with quality and innovative tertiary education that is transformational and spirit empowered with global relevance based on biblical principles. Established in 2013, the University is founded on the principle that serious and sustained discourse among people promotes intellectual, ethical and spiritual understanding. As MAG University, we embody this principle in the diversity of our students, faculty, and staff, our commitment to justice and the common good, our intellectual openness, and our international character.
Details About Malawi Assemblies of God University
MAGU appreciates and welcomes applications from persons who are sympathetic and deeply committed to Christ and his teachings. Hopefully, prospective students must have had a definite Christian conversion for at least one year prior to applying. They must exhibit sound moral character and agree to abide by the social, physical, and academic regulations of the school. Further, they must indicate their sincere support of, and adherence to, MAGU’s philosophy, principles, and values as demanded through the Statements of Fundamental Truths and the Student Handbook.
Each applicant for admission to MAGU must submit to the Registrar’s Office the following items:
- Application for Admission, fully completed by the prospective student.
- Secondary School Transcripts
- A Medical Certificate: completed by a registered medical doctor, stating the applicant is in good health.
- A non-refundable application fee as specified in the current fee schedule of the institution.
- For those applying to the Faculty of Theology and Ministerial Formation they must include a personal testimony statement: in the applicant’s handwriting. This testimony should reflect the following:
- A statement of a definite experience of conversion through Jesus Christ.
- An indication of the call of God to the Christian ministry (ministerial student).
- A record of practical experience he or she has had in Christian service.
- Two reference forms: A pastor’s Reference Form and a Church Leader Reference Form. These forms should be completed by those who have known the applicant for at least one year and who are not a relative.
After all required documents have been submitted, reviewed and approved; applicants will be requested to come to the campus for an interview with the admissions committee before a decision can be made for acceptance.
At studyinmalawi.com we provide you with Links to the most important information about the Schools. E.g. Fees Structure, Accommodations, Vacancies, Admissions, Official Address, Contact Details and History.