Malawi Adventist University Entry Requirements 2022-2023
Information about the Malawi Adventist University MAU Entry Requirements for this Academic year. Applicants can find valuable insights regarding the subject on this page. Welcome to Studyinmalawi.com. The above is information will assist you to make an informed decision.
Brief History; The mission of the Malawi Adventist University is to provide and advance a holistic, quality Christian education for women and men in order to equip them with relevant knowledge, appropriate skills and competences that are necessary for selfless service to God and to mankind. Our vision is to become a world class university of choice with excellent programs for creating high quality graduates.
Details About Malawi Adventist University
Diploma (Mature Entry) (One Year and Six Months) .
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine
Admission Requirements: Must have completed a two-year Medical Assistants training and be registered with Medical council of Malawi, 3 years of working experience and has an MSCE with 4 credits including Mathematics, Physical Science, Biology and English.
Certificate (Two Years)
- Certificate in Clinical Medicine
Admission Requirements: MSCE with credits in any two science subjects (Mathematics, Physical Science, Biology and Geography) and a strong pass or better in English.
NOTE: The age limit for Malamulo College Programmes is that the student should not be less than sixteen (16) years and not more than forty-five (45) years old.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Please follow the steps outlined below:
- Download application forms HERE or collect application forms from MAU Blantyre Campus at Jhango House in Chitawira;
- Complete the application Form;
- Get two letters of recommendations: one from the religious leader of your denomination and another from the Head Teacher of the last school the applicant attended;
- Get two passport size photographs;
- Make a copy of the applicant’s MSCE or equivalent qualification certificate;
At studyinmalawi.com we provide you with Links to the most important information about the Schools. E.g. Fees Structure, Accommodations, Vacancies, Admissions, Official Address, Contact Details and History.