Daeyang University Admission Procedure 2022-2023
Information about the Daeyang University Malawi DYUNI Admission Procedure for this Academic year. Applicants can find valuable insights regarding the subject on this page. Welcome to Studyinmalawi.com. The above is information will assist you to make an informed decision.
Brief History; Daeyang University is a Christian University founded by the Miracle for Africa Foundation. It is situated behind Malawi Institute of Management (MIM), off the M1 road passing between Kamuzu International Airport and Kanengo industrial area. It started with the establishment of Daeyang College of Nursing in 2010 and Daeyang College of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in 2014.
Details About Daeyang University DYUNI
The University invites Admission Procedures from interested candidates to enroll for the Bachelor of Nursing and Midwifery Programme (BScNM), Bachelor of Science in Information and Communication Technology (BScICT) and Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery as detailed in the table under Section J.
NOTE: For MBBS candidates, further categories for admission may include self-sponsored students who shall be required to pay full economic cost for the training which is US $5,722.58 tuition per academic year for Malawians and SADC nationals; and US $8,722.50 for Non-Malawians from outside SADC. Candidates wishing to be considered under these categories should clearly state so in their Admission Procedure.
Students who are admitted to the three programmes and are needy are eligible to apply for loans from the Higher Education Students Loans and Grants Board to pay their tuition fees.
Admission Procedure Procedure
Admission Procedures should be sent by post, courier or delivered by hand at Daeyang University. Admission Procedures sent by e-mail or by fax will NOT be accepted. Applicants must include the following information in their Admission Procedures:
- Name, date of birth and sex;
- Contact telephone numbers and for the parents/guardians/sponsor(s);
- E-mail address(es);
- Disclose any form of disability;
- Religious affiliation and statement about motivation or willingness to abide by the Christian values of the University;
- Name of previous school;
- Year when the Malawi School Certificate of Education examinations or examinations for the equivalent certificate was obtained;
- Examination number;
- List of subjects written and the grades obtained in each subject;
- Proof of ability to pay fees by attaching a letter from a parent/guardian/sponsor confirming sponsorship; Interpretation of IGCSE Grades:
- Attach a certified copy of the academic qualification or notification of results or letter of results signed by the head teacher, bearing a school date stamp.
- Applicants must indicate clearly the programme and intake they are applying for in case of ICT. Alternatively, applicants may fill in an Admission Procedure form which can be obtained from the University Campus or downloaded from the website www.dyuni.ac.mw. The Admission Procedure form can also be requested via the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A complete Admission Procedure package with the above information should be sent or delivered with evidence that you have deposited a non-refundable admission Admission Procedure fee of K15,000.00 Admission Procedures submitted without attaching a bank deposit slip for the admission Admission Procedure fee will be disqualified.
Applicants for all programmes will be required to undergo oral interviews. For BSc Nursing and Midwifery programme, candidates will also be given a written exercise. The date for the interviews will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates at a later stage. Candidates will meet their own costs for transport, meals and accommodation.
Candidates shall also be required to bring writing materials.
Payment of Admission Admission Procedure Fee
The Admission Procedure fee should be paid by depositing the amount of K15,000.00 into the following bank account:
Name of the Bank : NBS Bank
Account Name : Daeyang University
Account Number : 14369667
Branch : Capital City Branch
Swift code (for international transfers): NBSTMWMW
All Admission Procedures should be sent by post, courier or delivered by hand to the following address:
P.O. Box 30330 LILONGWE 3 MALAWI
TEL: 0994000389 : 0997435073 : 0997435071 : 0882219487 (WhatsApp) (for enquiries, during working hours only).
The Admission Procedures should reach the University by 26TH February, 2021.
At studyinmalawi.com we provide you with Links to the most important information about the Schools. eg. Fees Structure, Accommodations, Vacancies, Admissions, Official Address, Contact Details and History.