Central Christian University Entry Requirements 2022-2023
Information about the Central Christian University Malawi CCU Entry Requirements for this Academic year. Applicants can find valuable insights regarding the subject on this page. Welcome to Studyinmalawi.com. The above is information will assist you to make an informed decision.
Brief History; Central Christian University (CCU) is a Research-Based Private-Not-Profit University dedicated to provide Open and Distance Learning programmes in Malawi and beyond. Christian University formerly known as Christian College of Education in September 2013. CCU is located in the commercial City of Blantyre, and our main campus is situated at the Baptist Convention of Malawi at Chichiri – next to Kamuzu stadium, where face-to-face lessons are conducted during weekends i.e. Saturdays and Sundays. The University was founded to fill a niche in the market of tertiary education which is to strengthen the linkage between universities-industries through research and development activities in Malawi and beyond. CCU realizes that higher education institutions are widely recognized as essential contributors to economic development through their role in producing the knowledge, skills, and innovations needed to drive their respective national economies.
Details About Central Christian University Malawi CCU
Any Student who want to Enroll in the Online Courses or Collaborative Program Courses of Central Christian University Malawi East Africa have to Approach their nearest Enrollment Partner made by Global Representative. Student Willing to Take Admission have to go Through Various Stages of Admission Process Which are as follows.
- Preliminary Interview Will be taken to understand the Student Potential and Eligibility to Complete The Program
- Successful Candidates will be Getting Offer Letter of Admission from the University in Which all the Process of Admission Will be Explained.
- Student Has to Submit all Set Of Applications along with the required Documents to the Enrollment Partner Who Will Send It to University.
- After Successful Background verification of all the Documents by the University. Student Will be Allotted With an Unique User ID & Password Which they will get from the Enrollment Partners.
- Student Can Check Every Detail of His Enrollment in the Official Website of the University and Can Collect the Enrollment Certificate From the Enrollment Partners.
- If There Will any Corrections Found By the Students They can Intimate to their Enrollment Partner to get it Rectification done by the University.
- On Successful Completion of Admission Process Student Can Start With Their Course Module.
At studyinmalawi.com we provide you with Links to the most important information about the Schools. eg. Fees Structure, Accommodations, Vacancies, Admissions, Official Address, Contact Details and History.