Catholic University of Malawi Faculty Of Education
Information about the Catholic University of Malawi CUNIMA Faculty Of Education. Applicants can find valuable insights regarding the subject on this page. Welcome to Studyinmalawi.com. The above is information will assist you to make an informed decision.
Brief History; The Catholic University of Malawi is an accredited institution of higher learning established by the Episcopal Conference of Malawi on October 16, 2004. The University started admitting students in 2006 and was officially opened on 28th October, 2006 by the late President Bingu wa Mutharika. It has seven faculties, namely Commerce, Education, Law, Nursing and Midwifery, Science, Social Sciences and Theology.
Details About Catholic University of Malawi CUNIMA
- Bachelor of Arts in Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Education (English)
- Bachelor of Arts in Education (History)
- Bachelor of Arts in Education (Biblical and Religious Studies)
- Bachelor of Education (Geography)
- Bachelor of Education (Mathematics)
- Bachelor of Education (Special Needs)
At studyinmalawi.com we provide you with Links to the most important information about the Schools. eg. Fees Structure, Accommodations, Vacancies, Admissions, Official Address, Contact Details and History.