Malawi University MUST Engineering Department
Information about the Malawi University of Science and Technology MUST Engineering Department for this Academic year. Applicants can find valuable insights regarding the subject on this page. Welcome to Studyinmalawi.com. The above is information will assist you to make an informed decision.
Brief History; The Malawi University of Science and Technology is a public university in Thyolo in South Malawi. It was established on 17 December 2012. MUST opened doors in March 2014, the first undergraduate programmes were: 1. Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2. Chemical Engineering 3. Biomedical Engineering
Details About Malawi University MUST
The Department of Engineering is one of the departments in the Malawi Institute of Technology. Our vision is to be a globally recognised engineering department with top 5 world ranking in the world and No. 1 ranking in Malawi and a centre of innovative designing and manufacturing.
In the Department of Engineering, we have a mission to:
- Teach advanced theoretical and practical engineering knowledge and skills useful for the local and international industry.
- Source funds for the university through short courses and other commercial activities such as design and manufacturing of developed products.
- Promote research and innovation among staff and students.
- Collaborate with local and international institutions in order to carry out advanced research, internship and dissemination programmes.
Areas of Focus
Our general areas of focus include the following:
- General engineering (mechanical, agricultural, electrical)
- Specialized engineering (biomedical, mineral processing, food processing, material engineering, etc.).
Malawi University MUST Engineering Department Courses Offered
At studyinmalawi.com we provide you with Links to the most important information about the Schools. eg. Fees Structure, Accommodations, Vacancies, Admissions, Official Address, Contact Details and History