Lilongwe University LUANAR City Campus
Information about the Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources LUANAR City Campus for this Academic year. Applicants can find valuable insights regarding the subject on this page. Welcome to Studyinmalawi.com. The above is information will assist you to make an informed decision.
Brief History; The Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources is a university outside Lilongwe, Malawi. It was formed in 2011 by a merger between Bunda College of Agriculture of the University of Malawi and Natural Resources College.
Details About Lilongwe University City Campus Life
P.O Box 219
MalawiTel:+(265) 01 277 222/260
Lilongwe university of Agriculture and Natural Resources is a university based in Malawi with the vision: “to be a world class University”
Its mission is to advance knowledge and produce relevant graduates with entrepreneurship skills for agricultural growth, food security, wealth creation and sustainable natural resources management, through teaching, training, research, outreach consultancy and sound management.
- To provide quality education and training in agricultural and natural resources sciences, engineering and irrigation technologies, agro-processing, entrepreneurship, trade, climate change adaptation, sustainable utilization of natural resources and environmental preservation for socio-economic development.
- To encourage the advancement, dissemination and commercialization of research.
- To promote industrial growth through research and dissemination of knowledge and skills.
- To establish and support science and technology innovation Centre of excellence for industrial production and manufacturing of value added agricultural and natural resource products.
- To develop partnerships with relevant industries for the generation, transfer, adoption and application of technologies.
- To develop into an institution of excellence in teaching, learning, training Information Communication Technology (ICT), e-learning and research in science, technology and biotechnology.
- To promote practical university education, research and training so as to respond to the needs of Malawi, Africa and the World.
- To demonstrate and promote entrepreneurship among its students.
- To provide specialist training in such subjects as may be found desirable by the University Council and the nation.
- To provide opportunities and facilities for accessing information in support of the programs of the University
At studyinmalawi.com we provide you with Links to the most important information about the Schools. eg. Fees Structure, Accommodations, Vacancies, Admissions, Official Address, Contact Details and History