Mzuzu University Open and Distance Learning Selection 2022-2023
Information about the Mzuzu University Open and Distance Learning Selection for this Academic year. Applicants can find valuable insights regarding the subject on this page. Welcome to Studyinmalawi.com. The above is information will assist you to make an informed decision.
Brief History; Mzuzu University is one of the principal universities of Malawi. The school is located in Mzuzu, in the northern region of Malawi. It was founded in 1997 and accepted its first students in 1999.
Details About Mzuzu University ODL Selection Process
Mzuzu University selection list contains all the Students names Offered Admission in the University, into the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are pursuing and the duration of the course, basically all the student names offered admission.
Mzuzu University selection list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Selection lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercises.
We have published below the procedures to check your Mzuzu University Selection List for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Check Mzuzu University Selection List
Mzuzu University Selection List is successfully uploaded online, to check your selection status follow the below lead from:-
- Click here to view or Download Mzuzu University Section List 2022-2023.
- Mzuzu University Selection List Portal: http://www.mzuni.ac.mw
- Follow the procedures on the portal to access your selection status.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of the Mzuzu University MZUNI.
Check this site frequently for the Mzuzu University Updates.
Mzuzu University ODL Selection 2022-2023; Rationale for the Centre for Open and Distance Learning
The Centre is established to provide an opportunity for those qualified for tertiary education but cannot be enrolled in conventional institutions because of limitations of bed and teaching spaces, and also to offer opportunities for professional development and lifelong learning to various groups of people at their convenient time, pace and place.
Vision of the Centre for Open and Distance Learning
The vision of the Centre for Open and Distance Learning is to increase and broaden access to quality tertiary education in order to create an open, inclusive and informed society necessary for engaging with the numerous development challenges of Malawi.
Mission of the Centre for Open and Distance Learning
The mission of the Centre is to offer quality tertiary education, training, research and outreach; and professional development programmes to a wider population in Malawi, while at the same time responding to changing needs and emerging issues as ushered in by a rapidly changing society.
Goals of the Centre for Open and Distance Learning
The Centre for Open and Distance Learning seeks to:
- Provide accessible, affordable and equitable education and training opportunities to as many people as possible
- Provide an opportunity for education and training to all categories of people who could not enrol with conventional tertiary education institutions
- Provide an enabling environment for lifelong learning for the entire citizenry
- Provide education and training that is responsive to the changing world and emerging issues
- Carry out research and outreach activities that are aimed at improving the quality of life of the people
Continuing Education Programmes
The Centre for Open and Distance Learning also offers continuing education programmes for those in employment and out of school, yet seeking professional training. These courses are offered using the evening classes instructional mode. Examples of programmes offered through this mode include but are not limited to:
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT) at Certificate and Intermediate levels (Examined and certified by Mzuzu University)
- Business Management at Certificate and Advanced Certificate levels (Examined and certified by Mzuzu University)
- Business Management at Certificate, Diploma Part I and Diploma Part II levels (Examined by Association of Business Executives)
- Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Management at Certificate level (Examined by Association of Business Executives)
- Human Resource Management at Diploma and Advanced Diploma levels (Examined by Institute of Commercial Management)
- Accounting at Certificate in Financial Accounting, Accounting Technician Diploma and Foundation Stage of ACCA/PAEC Joint Scheme levels (Examined by Public Accountants Examination Council of Malawi)
- Purchasing and Supply at Certificate, Advanced Certificate and Foundation Diploma levels (Examined by The Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply)
At studyinmalawi.com we provide you with Links to the most important information about the Schools. eg. Fees Structure, Accommodations, Vacancies, Admissions, Official Address, Contact Details and History.