Mzuzu University ODL Fees Structure 2022-2023
Information about the Mzuzu University ODL Fees Structure for this Academic year. Applicants can find valuable insights regarding the subject on this page. Welcome to Studyinmalawi.com. The above is information will assist you to make an informed decision.
Brief History; Mzuzu University is one of the principal universities of Malawi. The school is located in Mzuzu, in the northern region of Malawi. It was founded in 1997 and accepted its first students in 1999.
Details About Mzuzu University Open and Distance Learning Fees Structure
The rationale for the Centre for Open and Distance Learning
The Centre is established to provide an opportunity for those qualified for tertiary education but cannot be enrolled in conventional institutions because of limitations of bed and teaching spaces, and also to offer opportunities for professional development and lifelong learning to various groups of people at their convenient time, pace and place.
The vision of the Centre for Open and Distance Learning
The vision of the Centre for Open and Distance Learning is to increase and broaden access to quality tertiary education in order to create an open, inclusive and informed society necessary for engaging with the numerous development challenges of Malawi.
The mission of the Centre for Open and Distance Learning
The mission of the Centre is to offer quality tertiary education, training, research and outreach; and professional development programmes to a wider population in Malawi, while at the same time responding to changing needs and emerging issues as ushered in by a rapidly changing society.
Goals of the Centre for Open and Distance Learning
The Centre for Open and Distance Learning seeks to:
- Provide accessible, affordable and equitable education and training opportunities to as many people as possible
- Provide an opportunity for education and training to all categories of people who could not enrol with conventional tertiary education institutions
- Provide an enabling environment for lifelong learning for the entire citizenry
- Provide education and training that is responsive to the changing world and emerging issues
- Carry out research and outreach activities that are aimed at improving the quality of life of the people
At studyinmalawi.com we provide you with Links to the most important information about the Schools. eg. Fees Structure, Accommodations, Vacancies, Admissions, Official Address, Contact Details and History.