Mzuzu University BSc. Education – Physics Course
Information about the Mzuzu University BSc. Education – Physics Course for this Academic year. Applicants can find valuable insights regarding the subject on this page. Welcome to Studyinmalawi.com. The above is information will assist you to make an informed decision.
Brief History; Mzuzu University is one of the principal universities of Malawi. The school is located in Mzuzu, in the northern region of Malawi. It was founded in 1997 and accepted its first students in 1999. Bachelor of Science Education offers Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics as compulsory courses at levels 1 and 2 while Biology and Geography are offered as optional courses at these levels. At level three a student must choose one major subject and one minor.
Structure of the program
Level One (Semester 1 and 2)
- Communication Studies
- One of:
Level Two (Semester 2 and 4)
- Education Course (replacing Communication Studies).
- Same content courses of level one.
- Physics Major
Semester Course 1 Course 2 Course 3
- 5 Classical Mechanics Energy Sources Device Electronics
- 6 Electromagnetism Circuit Theory Crystallogy
- 7 Quantum Mechanics Digital Electronics Thermo Dynamics
- 8 Solid State Physics Communication Theory Physics of Materials
- 5 Classical Mechanics
- 6 Electromagnetism
- 7 Quantum Mechanics
- 8 Solid State Physics
At studyinmalawi.com we provide you with Links to the most important information about the Schools. eg. Fees Structure, Accommodations, Vacancies, Admissions, Official Address, Contact Details and History.