Kamuzu College of Nursing Prospectus 2022-2023
Information about the University of Malawi UNIMA Kamuzu College of Nursing Prospectus during the current year. Regularly Applicants find it hard to get valuable insights regarding the subject. Welcome to Studyinmalawi.com. The above is an itemized depiction of UNIMA Kamuzu College of Nursing.
Brief History; Kamuzu College of Nursing has also been recognized as a leader in Nursing and Midwifery education that conforms to national and international standards of nursing and midwifery competence, outstanding faculties and departments with 6 Undergraduate, 8 Post Basic, 6 Masters and 3 Doctoral programmes and is affiliated with three other national colleges namely; Daeyang Luke College of Nursing, Malawi College of Health Sciences and Saint John of God College of Health Sciences.
Download University of Malawi Kamuzu College of Nursing Prospectus for the 2022-2023 academic session
Additional Requirements for First Year Generic Students
In addition to University of Malawi recommended financial contribution, first year generic students are required to bring the following:
- K60, 000 Nurses Council Indexing and Professional File fees to be paid in College within 30 days of registration. Please do not deposit this money into the KCN bank account.
- Original MSCE Certificate
- Two passport size photographs
- Females – 2 white dresses (or skirt & blouse/pair of trousers and blouse) and 2 Nurses’ caps.
- Males – 2 white safari suits and 2 epaulettes.
- All students – 2 pairs of black covered flat shoes and a Name Tag.
- Nurses’ Watch
- Blood Pressure machine
- A blue or white cardigan for females
- A green apron for females (required during Community Health Nursing experience)
- A green dust coat for males (required during Community Health Nursing experience)
- A pair of white gumboots for Medical-Surgical, Maternal and Child Health Nursing experience.
- Face masks
Click HERE to download
At studyinmalawi.com we provide you with Links to the most important information about the Schools. eg. Tuition Fees, Accommodations, Vacancies, Admissions, Official Address, Contact Details and History.