UNIMA The Polytechnic Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies
This article contains information about the University of Malawi UNIMA The Polytechnic Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies for this year. Most often Applicants find it difficult to get useful details about the topic. Welcome to Studyinmalawi.com. The above is a detailed description of UNIMA The Polytechnic.
Brief History; The University is inviting prospects to apply for admission to begin their Tertiary school journey, guiding their path to their career choice. Application forms are filled out and sent online in most circumstances, though physical copies may be accepted in some situations. Our page gives you information about what to aspect.
Important Details About University of Malawi UNIMA
Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies
Faculty of Built Environment
Criteria for Admission
Entry in Year 1 shall be based on MSCE, “O” Level, IGCSE, or GCE with at least six credits including Physical Science, English and Mathematics. Entry requirements to different levels of the Bachelor of Science Architectural Studies (BSc. Arch. Studies) and Bachelor of Architecture (BArch) Honours for non-current University of Malawi students as well as current students are as follows:
Students from Other Universities – Year 1 to Year 4
Students from other Universities doing a program in Architecture and wishing to transfer or join this program at different levels will have to submit to the College the following:
- Academic transcript
- A portfolio
- Letter of reference from their school/university
- A copy of their diploma/degree
- Students from the University of Malawi with a BSc. Arch. Studies -Year 5 to Year 7
- Students that have previously graduated from the Polytechnic with a BSc. Arch. Studies are continuing students; however; to proceed to the honours degree, they will have to submit to the College for assessment the following:
- One-year practical experience report
- Design technology case study report
- Letter of recommendation from a registered architect or other allied Registered professionals (Engineers and Quantity Surveyors) proving that they have worked for not less than a year.
Students from Other Universities – Year 5 to Year 7
Students that have previously graduated from other Universities with a Bachelor of Science Architectural Studies and wishing to join the BArch (Honours) degree will have to submit to the College the following:
- A Copy of their degree
- Academic Transcript
- 1 Year Practical Experience Report
- Design Technology Case Study Report
- Letter of Recommendation from a Registered Architect or other allied Registered professionals (Engineers and Quantity Surveyors) proving that they have worked for not less than a year.
At studyinmalawi.com we provide you with Links to the most important information about the Schools. eg. Fees Structure, Accommodations, Vacancies, Admissions, Official Address, Contact Details and History.