UNIMA The Polytechnic Bachelor of Arts in Journalism
This article contains information about the University of Malawi UNIMA The Polytechnic Bachelor of Arts in Journalism for this year. Most often Applicants find it difficult to get useful details about the topic. Welcome to Studyinmalawi.com. The above is a detailed description of UNIMA The Polytechnic.
Brief History; The University is inviting prospects to apply for admission to begin their Tertiary school journey, guiding their path to their career choice. Application forms are filled out and sent online in most circumstances, though physical copies may be accepted in some situations. Our page gives you information about what to aspect.
Important Details About University of Malawi UNIMA
Arts journalism is a branch of journalism concerned with the reporting and discussion of the arts including, but not limited to, the visual arts, film, literature, music, theatre, and architecture.
Name: Bachelor of Arts in Journalism
Faculty: Faculty of Education and Media Studies
The selection of applicants is based upon consideration of individual academic achievement, and, in the case of mature entry candidates, work experience. Entry to the programme is open to applicants who conform to the following criteria:
Normal entry candidates:
- Six MSCE/O-level credits including English and at least a pass in Mathematics, or
- AS Certificate with a B-B-B-B grade combination including English and Mathematics, or
- NS Certificate with a 6-6-6-6 grade combination including English and Mathematics.
Mature entry candidates:
- Diploma in Journalism or Mass Communication from a recognised institution (i.e. internationally recognised universities and those recognised by the Government of Malawi and African Commonwealth Universities); and
- MSCE/O-level with at least 4 credits including English and any other social science subjects; and
- At least 2 years relevant work experience.
At studyinmalawi.com we provide you with Links to the most important information about the Schools. eg. Fees Structure, Accommodations, Vacancies, Admissions, Official Address, Contact Details and History