UNIMA The Polytechnic Master of Science in Environmental Health (MEH)
This article contains information about the University of Malawi UNIMA The Polytechnic Master of Science in Environmental Health (MEH) for this year. Most often Applicants find it difficult to get useful details about the topic. Welcome to Studyinmalawi.com. The above is a detailed description of UNIMA The Polytechnic.
Brief History; The University is inviting prospects to apply for admission to begin their Tertiary school journey, guiding their path to their career choice. Application forms are filled out and sent online in most circumstances, though physical copies may be accepted in some situations. Our page gives you information about what to aspect.
Environmental Health is the branch of public health that focuses on the interrelationships between people and their environment, promotes human health and well-being, and fosters healthy and safe communities.
Bachelor of Science in Environmental Health
Faculty of Applied Sciences
Selection of applicants will be based upon consideration of an individual’s academic qualification, and, in the case of mature entry candidates, work experience. Entry to the programme will be open to applicants who conform to the following criteria:
Normal Entry Candidate:
- Six MSCE/O-Level credits including English, Mathematics, Biology and Physical Science.
- AS Certificate with a B-B-B-B grade combination including English, Mathematics, Biology and Physical Science.
- NS Certificate with a 6-6-6-6 grade combination including English, Mathematics, Biology and Physical Science.
Mature Entry Candidate:
- Diploma in Environmental Health from Malawi College of Health Sciences, or Diploma in Public Health from University of Malawi
- MSCE/O-Level with at least credit passes in English, Mathematics, Biology and Physical Science.
- At least 2 years relevant work experience
Multiple-entry and multiple-exit allow for cost-effective use of learning resources while at the same time enhance equitable entry from the industry. Also, there is value for money to the sponsor of the student as the proposed revised curriculum allows for intermediate qualifications.
At studyinmalawi.com we provide you with Links to the most important information about the Schools. eg. Fees Structure, Accommodations, Vacancies, Admissions, Official Address, Contact Details and History.