How to Unlock your Airtel Money Malawi Account?
The Airtel Money payment system has arrived in Malawi to fundamentally change payments and financial transactions. Airtel, Malawi’s favourite telecommunications company, has generated more revenue through its Mobile Money service since its inception. How to Unlock your Airtel Money Malawi Account.
The vast majority of Malawians use their mobile money system. That is how important it is in people’s lives. It is because whether you are paying bills, purchasing airtime/bundles, or sending or receiving money from loved ones.
Like those of many other payment services, Mobile money’s threat appraisal allows accounts to be blocked when there are violations of the system’s rules and regulations. This article will show you how to unblock your Momo account if it has been blocked. Airtel may block your Mobile Money account if you repeatedly enter the wrong PIN three consecutive times.
What Are the Most Commonly Asked Questions?
When my account is blocked, do I lose all of my money?
- When your account is Blocked, you do not lose any funds unless they were previously withdrawn from your wallet before it was Blocked.
Will I need to get a new sim card to use Momo again?
- No, you do not need to purchase or register a new SIM card before accessing your obstructed account.
How can I activate my Airtel Money account?
- Simply dial *211# and you will be prompted to set an Airtel Money PIN. Enter your preferred PIN that only you know.
How can I get my Airtel Money PIN for the first time?
After the Registration for Airtel Malawi, you will Dial *211# and follow the prompt to set your PIN. Make sure it isn’t as easy as 1234. Don’t share your password with anyone.
What to do when you forgot your Airtel pin?
Don’t Panic because there is a way to reset your PIN but you will need some information and Documents to make that possible. 1.You Call the Airtel Malawi Customer Service number at 699, Hold till you get connected. After been connected to a customer care agent, Explain to he/her they will be glad to assist and give you directives on how to go by it.
How to reset your Airtel Money PIN?
To Reset your password these are the required documents need.
- Your national identification card. (Preferably the one you used to create your account.
- You should be able to recall your most recent mobile money balance before the account was blocked.
- Your most recent transaction
- Remember your most recent calls as well as the numbers you dialled.
- Your full name and date of birth (DOB)
But if you feel your password is compromised and you simply want to reset it, then
Steps to Reset your Airtel Money Malawi PIN.
- Dial *211# and go to your wallet
- Choose your Wallet and you will find Change or Reset PIN
- Click on it and Enter your Old Password
- Enter your New Password
- Confirm your New Password
- And Voila! You are Done!
Note: If it doesn’t work, go to the nearest Authorised Airtel Malawi Express Shop to have your situation reviewed and a suitable solution proposed.